Knowing how to stay healthy can help you stay away from serious health problems and terrifying hospital bills. One always tries to cure diseases but we all know that “prevention is better than cure”. If you want to stay healthy for life following good health tips during climatic changes can be a good idea.
Most common health problems during such climatic shifts and during winter season include cold, cough, fever and so on. To know how to keep skin healthy and immune system at it’s best read the following ayurvedic tips:
The very first type of infection commonly seen at such circumstances is cough and cold.
You can stay away from such infections by-
- Wearing sweaters/ jackets and other necessary clothing. Especially, keep your neck and chest areas covered.
- Adding gingers/ saunth powder to your daily tea cups.
- Request people around you to cover their mouth while coughing/ sneezing.
- Try using Everest cough reliever syrup for cough relief and for congested cough problems.
- Use nasal oils like Epic nasya oil running nose problems.
Fever is caused by illness containing bacteria that drain one’s strength and energy levels.
In such circumstances consider-
- Make sure patient is well-hydrated. Drinking orange juice can also work well.
- Use ginger, basil, honey in your tea.
- Patient may sweat occasionally. Keep wiping it as and when required.
- One may consider using salty water wipes on patient’s forehead.
- Use ayurvedic medicines for fever like Sitopaladi churna, tribhuvan kirti ras.
Lack of appetite
Remember, not getting hungry at the slightest climatic change?
In such cases:
- Avoid eating outside food or street food.
- At regular intervals, eat small portions of healthy, favourite food stuff.
- Try exercising or walking.
- Drink water at regular intervals.
- Use appiwell, triphala churna etc.
Heartburns, oily burps, hyperacidity are some of the terrifying symptoms involved in acidity.
In such cases.-
- Drink lots of water.
- Consider having ice-cream, buttermilk (taak), cold milk etc.
- Do not skip meals. Have light meals at regular basis.
- Have easy-to-digest food.
- Use natural antacid like Sutshekhar ras, enterosone etc.
Due to incorrect digestive juices, bad food etc. many people face improper excretion, hard stools etc.
In such cases-
- Drink atleast 2 litres of water everyday.
- Limit foods that are hard to digest like betel nut.
- Have B.K. Tablets, lasunadi vati by Prakruti JiyoFresh regularly.
- Use ample amounts of ghee, oil etc. while cooking food.
Low immunity levels
Viruddha anna, oily foods during monsoon develop harmful chemicals which lead to vaat prakop and lowered immunity levels especially during winter season.
- Limit outside food intake.
- Wash your hands before eating food.
- Ayurvedic medicines for immunity packed with vitamin C.
Know your about your health constitution and manage it better
Visit Home Page and check out with “Know yourself through your birthdate” section.
You can also follow our facebook page for winter tips for skin, hair, health and more.