Spondylitis, sometimes referred to as “spondyloarthritis,” is a form of arthritis that occurs in the spine. In fact, the name “spondylitis” itself is associated with a family of related diseases and conditions that are alike in their progression and symptoms, but may affect various regions of the body. When spondylitis develops within the spine, the vertebral column becomes extremely inflamed. Pain and other symptoms often result. Sometimes vertebral bones even fuse together, forming a highly rigid spine and causing limited mobility.
- Previous inflammation in joints and tissues, which may exacerbate similar problems spurred by spondylitis
- Lack of exercise
- Smoking or the excessive use of alcohol
- Already established back problems, such as degenerative disc disease or spinal stenosis
- Pain and stiffness anywhere from the neck through the lower back and buttocks that lasts for more than 3 months
- Discomfort is worse in the morning or after long periods of inactivity and seems to lessen with movement and exercise
- Progressive loss of spinal flexibility and a sensation of rigidity
- Hunched or stooped posture
- Overgrowth of bones, commonly called bony fusion, that may affect daily activities
- Vision problems and eye inflammation, including redness and pain
- Compression fractures
Ayurvedic treatment of Spondylosis comprises of medicines, exercises and therapies, including those in the Panchakarma genre. Ayurvedic therapies like Manya Vasti, Patrapottali, Kativasthi, Tailadhara, Shastishali and Vasthi are used.
Prakruti Jiyofresh offers the most effective and natural cure of spondylosis. Our treatments alleviate a range of conditions including Cervical Spondylosis (Neck Spondylosis), Thoracic Spondylosis and Lumbar Spondylosis.
Here is a Short Video About Spondylosis Causes and the Aayurvedic treatment which is done at Prakruti Aayurvedic Health Resort
Prakruti Ayurvedic Health Resort
Prakruti is a Ayurvedic Health Resort
located at world Heritage kaas road
Aayurvedic Treatments and wellness
Therapies which is based on birth Date